Browse and download abstracts for a selection of our Discursive Families outputs.
- Leverhulme Discursive Families Team, Family and food over time: From cooked family meal to hybrid eating?
- Tanja Schneider, Caring through technology: Caring practices in the Good Housekeeping (UK), 1950–2010
- Pauline Maclaran, The Mediating Role of the Built Environment in Family Consumption Practices Across Domestic and Public Space
- Leverhulme Discursive Families Team, The Knowing Mother: Consuming Maternal Subjects in Magazine Advertising
- Susanna Molander, Everyday dinners and meta-practices: contextualizing family consumption
- Allison James & Penny Curtis, Food and Family Display
- Benedetta Cappellini & Elizabeth Parsons, Who’s work is it anyway? The shifting dynamics of responsibility in family mealtime practices